Quilton, designed by Doshi Levien for HAY, perfectly combines aesthetics and comfort, resulting in a stylish sofa, perfect for resting and relaxing on it.
The voluminous silhouette together with its high armrests and deep seats, make Quilton super comfortable, and also its minimalist design makes it perfect to adapt to all kinds of spaces.
The Quilton collection consists of various combinations of sofas and modules.
Quilton is built with a structure made of solid beech and plywood, later covered with HR foam.
You can find Quilton in different upholsteries:
- Linara: 63% Linen, 37% Cotton.
- Flamiber: 33% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 29% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Viscose.
- Vidar: 94% New Wool, 6% Nylon.
- Steel cut; 90% combed virgin wool, 10% nylon.
- Linengrid: 100% Linen.
- Bolgueri: 35% Viscose, 26% Wool, 17% Polyamide, 15% Silk, 7% Linen.
- Swarm: 36% Polyester, 31% Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 8% Linen, 8% Viscose.
If you want to customize your composition, size, fabric or color, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Quilton is made to order and the estimated delivery time is 8 to 12 weeks.
- Wood, HR foam, fabric upholstery
- Doshi Levien, 2021