At CASTROSEIS.COM, we care about our users and customers and we are committed to their rights and the defense of their privacy.
This policy expresses how we treat and protect the personal information of all the people who interact with CASTROSEIS.COM through this website.
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of your personal data in a lawful manner by CASTROSEIS.COM. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Legally responsible: SQUIRREL & FRIENDS S.L.
Address: CALLE ROSALÍA DE CASTRO 6, BAJO. 15004 - A CORUÑA
Commercial Registry Data: A CORUÑA MERCANTIL, NOVOA SANTOS 5-7-9 PRIMERO, 15006 - A CORUÑA Population: A CORUÑA Volume: 3697 Folio: 130 Book: 1 Sheet: C-58787 Date: 09/27/2019 < / p>
How do we obtain your data?
SQUIRREL & FRIENDS S.L. manages the website: CASTROSEIS.COM where information is provided about the Online Store of the main Nordic design brands, niche brands, emerging artists and products made in a responsible manner.
The personal data that we process in each of them come from our own users that we collect through:
- Contact form
- Registration forms
- Sales form
- Subscription form
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
We process your personal information for purposes related to marketing and sales activities based on consent .
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the people who contract products or services offered by CASTROSEIS.COM, is the execution of the contract of online sales.
When so indicated on our sites at the time in which personal information is collected from customers in accordance with our legitimate interest to promote our products and services.
CASTROSEIS.COM undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Online Store.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Online Store, they will be informed in the event that the completion of Some of them are mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Category of data that we process
The categories of data that are treated in CASTROSEIS.COM are only identifying data and transactions carried out in our Online Store. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
The personal information that CASTROSEIS.COM collects and processes includes:
- Name and physical address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Transactional data, such as requested products and services, financial data and payment methods;
- Unique identifiers, such as your mobile device identifier or your browser's cookie identifier;
- IP address and information derived from the IP address, such as geographical location;
- Information about a device you use, such as the browser, the type of device, the operating system, the presence or use of applications, the screen resolution, and the preferred language;
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Personal data is collected and managed by CASTROSEIS.COM in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Online Store and the users and customers of the Online Store, or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend a request or query.
We can use personal information of users to improve our commercial and promotional initiatives and analyze the pages visited by searches made by users, to improve our offer of content and articles, personalize said content, its presentation and services. Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of CASTROSEIS.COM, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Online Store.
As soon as the personal data is obtained in the different forms included in the Online Store, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
As a summary:
- Contact form: to respond to the requirements of users to contact through this medium.
- Subscription form: to send an informative Newsletter with offers and commercial proposals from the businesses in our Online Store.
- Registration Forms: that you can create an account in our Online Store and give access to its functionalities, as a buyer. The User who registers in CASTROSEIS.COM through his personal account in a social network ("Personal Account"), or in any way accesses CASTROSEIS.COM through his Personal Account, expressly consents that CASTRO SEIS has access, at any time, to all the information contained in your Personal Account, including Personal Information, interests, likes, contacts and any other content hosted in your Personal Account.
- Sales form: We also process data to manage the purchase, including order management, payment and all operations related to the contracting of the chosen service or product. This includes sending follow-up emails, responses, invoices, receipts, etc.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To comply with our legal obligations: We will process your data to comply with a legal obligation that requires it, for example, to respond to a legal process or a requirement of a competent control authority, such as:
- Protect the rights and security of our Users and third parties, as well as ours.
- Comply with legal requirements, including compliance with court orders, requests, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- Provide information to representatives and advisers, including attorneys and tax advisers to help us comply with legal, tax or security requirements.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The different domains associated with CASTROSEIS.COM have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of CASTROSEIS.COM, will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. CASTROSEIS.COM, will process your data for the purpose of register your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
CASTROSEIS.COM, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, personal data of users may be sent to businesses that sell their products in our Online Store, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the business data and the identity of the person in charge and the purpose from which the merchant will use your information. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether CASTROSEIS.COM, we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
It is expressly agreed that at any time the user registered in CASTROSEIS.COM may request the cancellation or closure of their registration request, and / or the closure of their account or deletion of their account and information from the database of CASTROSEIS.COM. Please check the section "Rights of access, cancellation and rectification of personal information"
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request cancellation
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose to the processing of their data by CASTROSEIS.COM, at that time, CASTROSEIS.COM, will stop treating the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
To exercise these rights we have enabled a specific form at HELLO@CASTROSEIS.COM
How long will we keep your data?
The processed data will be kept as long as the legal terms established for data conservation do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no such legal term, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
Therefore, we will keep your Personal Information for the time necessary or allowed in view of the purposes for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include the duration of the relationship we have maintained with you and the contracted provision of services, our legal obligations.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In accordance with the uses of personal information, we may communicate your personal information to recipients who help us promote or support our services or the services of our users ("service providers").
All service providers enter into a contract with CASTROSEIS.COM, which protects personal information and restrict the use of any personal information in accordance with this policy.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, CASTROSEIS.COM, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Third-party service providers (for example, credit card processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, e-mail distribution, audits and other similar service providers) so that they can perform commercial functions on behalf of CASTROSEIS.COM.
- Distributors of CASTROSEIS.COM for additional monitoring of user interests, specific suppliers that offer complementary products and services.
- Transport companies for shipping orders
- Hosting provider name: Dinahosting
- Customer and billing management tool: Prestashop
- Email marketing tool: Mailchimp
- Messaging and communication: WhatsApp Business
Secrecy and data security
CASTROSEIS.COM, is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate . It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. It also includes anti-spam measures, measures against attacks and phishing.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, CASTROSEIS.COM, will ensure that any person who is authorized by to process the client's data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (already be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing CASTROSEIS.COM, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Security notification and breach declaration
At CASTROSEIS.COM, we take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of personal information However, if CASTROSEIS.COM determines that your service data has been misused (even by an employee of CASTROSEIS.COM), they have been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, CASTROSEIS. COM will immediately inform you of such security breach, appropriation or improper acquisition.
The remarketing function allows this website to reach people who have previously visited CASTROSEIS.COM and associate a specific audience with a specific message. In other words, remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited this site to do it again.
As a user of CASTROSEIS.COM, you should know that the website collects information for this remarketing function. The information collected thanks to this function is collected by Facebook and Pinterest cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user's privacy settings in each social network. If a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
When browsing CASTROSEIS.COM, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify to user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to CASTROSEIS.COM, exonerating CASTROSEIS.COM from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
CASTROSEIS.COM, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, CASTROSEIS.COM, will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Doubts and questions about this policy
If you have questions about this policy or if you have privacy problems in relation to accessing or correcting personal information, you can contact us through our inquiry form or write to us at the following address:
Although most questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may require more research and time. In such cases, the problems will either be fixed or you will be informed of the nature of the problem and the appropriate next steps, within thirty days.