Margas by Louise Liljencrantz for &Tradition is made up of a series of seats with organic shapes and a welcoming appearance.
Margas is named after her beloved grandmother, Marga von Dardel whom Liljencrantz considers the most important role model in her life.
This elegant two-seater sofa, as well as the lounge chair, is designed to bring warmth and comfort to any room in the house.
Margas is built with a structure made of solid beech and plywood, later covered with HR foam with polyester wadding.
You can find Margas in different upholsteries with its legs in oak, black oak, or walnut:
- Zero 0011 by Kvadrat: 65% cotton, 20% polyacrylic, 15% polyester.
- Svevo 002 by Dedar: 44% linen, 26% wool, 18% polyacrylic, 12% polyester.
- Karakorum 001 by Dedar: 42% wool, 33% viscose, 24% cotton, 1% polyamide.
- Kvadrat Gentle 133: 60% virgin wool, 20% nylon, 20% polyester.
- Linara de Romo: 63% linen 37% cotton.
- La Toile Du Peintre by Pierre Frey: 64% cotton, 16% acrylic, 7% polyamide, 5% mohair, 5% polyester, 3% viscose.
Margas is made to order and the estimated delivery time is 3 to 6 weeks.
- Wood, HR foam, polyester wadding, fabric upholstery
- Seat heigh
- Louise Liljencrantz, 2022