This Christmas enjoy an extended return period and pay attention to the deadlines to place your order, and receive it with margin enough to give away comfortably.
· EXTENDED RETURN PERIOD:
All orders placed from December 1st to December 31st, 2020, can be returned until January 17th, 2021.
· DEADLINE FOR PLACING ORDERS FOR CHRISTMAS:
To comfortably receive your orders for Christmas, the deadlines to place the order are:
- Orders for Spain: December 20th
- Orders for Portugal and EU: December 17th
· DEADLINE FOR PLACING ORDERS FOR WISE MEN:
To comfortably receive your orders for the Three Wise Men, the deadlines to place the order are:
- Orders for Spain: December 31st
- Orders for Portugal and EU: December 28th
Due to the high volume of shipments on these dates, shipping companies may experience delays when making deliveries. This is why we recommend you place your order in good time.
1. Choose the category and subcategory where the product or products you want to buy is located.
2. View the product that interests you. Through a click you will get an enlargement of the photograph; Some products have several photographs. You can also check its description, width, composition, reference and price.
3. Select a product, its quantity, and add the item to the basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order.
4. If you want to continue shopping, repeat the process. If you want to place the order, click on the order button to start the purchase process.
5. Enter all the requested information, shipping and billing address, and make sure they are correct.
6. Select a payment method: Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), Paypal or Bank Transfer.
7. Confirm the order and proceed, where appropriate, to the payment.
8. You will receive an email confirming your order.
All prices published on this page include VAT in the final price. The company reserves the right to change prices when appropriate.
3. SHIPPING COSTS
All our products include free shipping, for peninsular shipments, for all purchases over 30€. For purchases less than 30€ or non-peninsular, the shipping costs will be the following:
- Shipping Spain and Portugal: € 4.95
- Balearic shipping costs: € 8.95
- Shipping costs Canary and Europe: € 14.95
Shipping costs for the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and Europe will be free from 75€, with the exception of all products within the furniture category, for which shipping costs will be free from € 1000 purchase.
For other destinations please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DELIVERY TIME
Castro Seis does not guarantee the availability or the delivery time of the products offered from www.castroseis.com, except for the products that expressly cite their availability (products in stock). The delivery time of these products is between 24 hours and 5 days, depending on the area and type of shipment.
Delivery times apply to items in stock and orders placed Monday through Friday before 10:00 a.m. For orders placed on weekends or after 10:00 a.m., the deadline starts from the next business day, Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
The order is processed once you have credited the payment. If the payment is by card the amount will be debited instantly. If it is done by bank transfer it may take a day or two.
5. 14 DAYS WITH RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL.
Customers will have the right to return the product for a period of 14 calendar days, counted from the date of delivery. To do this they can get in touch by phone or in the contact form.
The amount of your purchase will be returned as soon as your status is accredited, for this it is necessary that the product be returned in perfect condition, without limiting the use of the product. No refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of the product, of products that are not in the same conditions in which they were delivered in their original box, that do not have the original labels or that have suffered any hurt.
The client will pay in any case the expenses originated by the transport of the return. See more detailed information in RETURNS.
In case of return you must contact us to obtain the number and notice of return, you can do it by phone or in the contact form. You have the responsibility to return the product in perfect condition without limiting the use of the product. To do this, verify that the product is well packaged. The customer will pay in any case the transport costs caused by the return.
The return will not be approved until we examine the product. If the return is approved, we will refund the amount in the same way it was paid. If the payment was made by credit card the amount will be credited to the same credit card number with which it was paid.
If the return is not approved, the product will be returned and shipping costs will be debited. The product returned without a valid return number will be forwarded to the customer and shipping costs will be debited.
Returns of those products that present breakages due to causes of transport will be accepted, for this the customer will have to make it appear on the carrier's checkbook at the time of receipt.
The customer may return any product purchased at www.castroseis.com provided that products are in stock (24 hours delivery - 5 days) for this it is necessary that the product be returned in perfect condition without limiting the use of the product.
By exception, the right of withdrawal will not apply in the following cases. In the case of products such as sofas, armchairs and other furniture or products manufactured as they have been expressly purchased at the request of the customer or when they were not in stock.
7. PAYMENTS WITH CREDIT CARD
Payments made by credit card are sent encrypted directly to your entity through a secure ABANCA platform.
On suspicion of improper purchases with a credit card, the bank stops payment. It is important that you always follow the instructions and enter your information correctly at the time of proceeding with the purchase.
8. BANK TRANSFER.
If you do not wish to use a credit card, you can make the payment directly to our account by transfer. You must deposit the full amount in the indicated account within a 24-hour period, otherwise, the order will be canceled. Always indicate your order number when making the payment. We will send the products as soon as your payment becomes effective.
9. DEFECTS WHEN PURCHASING
If, upon delivery, the product has a defect, lack or damage, if it were not the product you purchased, or if the quantity of products purchased was not correct, contact customer service by email (email@example.com ) or on the phone +34 981 009 375. The defect must be notified within 14 days after the date of delivery of the product.
10. TRANSPORTATION DAMAGES
Visible damage to the product's packaging must be notified to the transport agency.
11. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
The customer of www.castroseis.com undertakes at all times to provide truthful information about data provided in the order forms.
The customer accepts these general conditions set out in this contract.
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications we send to you be in writing. By using this website, the client accepts that most of the communications with www.castroseis.com are electronic.
12. CAUSE OF FORCE MAJEURE
www.castroseis.com is not responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations that we assume under a Contract, whose cause is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control.
The causes of force majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include in particular the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (whether declared or not) or threat or war preparations.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, ships, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments.
- Strike, failures or accidents of maritime or river transport, postal or any other type of transport.
It will be understood that our obligation to comply under any Contract will be suspended during the period in which the cause of force majeure is active.
13. PURCHASE GUARANTEE
Each product is accompanied by the following data:
- Article name.
- Images of the article.
- Description of the article.
- Delivery time
- Price (with VAT included)
- Product customization (color, measurements, etc.)
www.castroseis.com has made an effort to show the colors of the products in the closest possible way to reality. However, the color of the products that appear on the screen may be subject to variations depending on the quality of the computer monitor. In this sense, Castro Seis cannot guarantee that the colors that appear on his monitor conform faithfully to reality.
Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the indicated date or while stocks last. As a general rule, discounts will not be cumulative with those of other promotions unless otherwise indicated.
14. PRODUCT GUARANTEE
In general, unless expressly provided in other terms, all products are guaranteed by manufacturing defects for a period of two years in accordance with the Law. To demand the guarantee, the presentation of the purchase invoice is required, which will be included in Sending your order. The warranty does not cover displacements, or defects caused by bumps, scratches, improper use or normal wear of materials.
The guarantee of home furniture and upholstered furniture (sofas and armchairs) for a period of two years will be invalidated in the damages caused by transport, accidents, improper use and other damages not due to the normal use of the product by the client after the start-up. disposition of your order This warranty only covers transport damage caused before the product is made available.